Real Estate Closings
My office handles residential and commercial real estate closings. My services include reviewing the contract, negotiating terms on behalf of the client, drafting the real estate documents, and reviewing all documents, title issues, and lien issues with the clients at the closing.
Traffic / DUI Law
- My office handles all types of traffic offenses, including:
- DUI cases
- Suspended/revoked license cases
- Moving violations (speeding, improper lane usage)
- Insurance violations
Legal services include negotiating plea agreements with Illinois prosecutors, litigation if necessary, and communicating with the Illinois Secretary of State to solve the client’s traffic issues.
My office handles marital dissolution cases for both spouses.
My legal services include:
- Negotiating on behalf of the client (spouse)
- Drafting documents
- Appearing in court on behalf of the client
Personal Injury, Medical Malpractice and Wrongful Death Cases
On all personal injury, medical malpractice and wrongful death cases, my office works with attorney Corey Benjamin from the Law Office of Benjamin and Shapiro. Corey Benjamin is an attorney working in Lake and Cook Counties. All cases of this nature are charged on a contingent fee basis. All fees and expenses are paid by the attorneys prior to the judgment of the cases.
Evictions/Forcible Detainer Actions
- An eviction is a legal proceeding where a landlord regains possession of a property from tenants when the terms of a lease or possession agreement have expired or have been violated.
- My legal services include:
- Advising landlords and tenants of their rights;
- Drafting and filing proper notices and documents including 5 day, 10 day and 30 day notices;
- Appearing in court on behalf of the landlord or tenant;
- Scheduling eviction proceedings with the County Sheriff after the judgment has been entered.